1 the butt of a marijuana cigarette
2 street names for flunitrazepan [syn: R-2, Mexican valium, rophy, rope, roofy, forget me drug, circle]
3 any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects; some are domestic pests [syn: cockroach]
4 European freshwater food fish having a greenish back [syn: Rutilus rutilus]
- Rhymes: -əʊtʃ
slang: butt of a marijuana cigarette
curve in the bottom of a sail
- Italian: allunamento
cockroach See cockroach
Roach can refer to:
- Cockroach, an insect.
- To clip, shave, or hog the mane of a horse.
- Roach (sail), that part of a sail between the leach and a line between the head and the clew.
- Roach (surname), people who bear the last name Roach.
- Roach (fish), a small freshwater and brackish water fish.
- Roach (drug culture), the butt of a marijuana cigarette.
- The roach, a part of a sail.
- Roach coach, a slang term for a food vending truck.
- Roach, Missouri, an unincorporated community in central Missouri.
- Roach (game), a variant of pool.
DET, DMT, LSD, Mary Jane, STP, THC, acid, afterglow, afterimage, antidepressant, ataractic, balance, butt, butt end, candle ends, cat flea, chaff, chigoe, cockroach, crab, debris, detritus, diethyltryptamine, dimethyltryptamine, dog flea, end, fag end, filings, flea, fossil, gage, ganja, grass, grayback, hallucinogen, hash, hashish, hay, hemp, holdover, husks, jigger, joint, kava, leavings, leftovers, louse, marijuana, mescal, mescal bean, mescal button, mescaline, mind-altering drug, mind-blowing drug, mind-expanding drug, mite, morning glory seeds, nit, odds and ends, offscourings, orts, parasite, parings, peyote, pot, psilocin, psilocybin, psychedelic, psychic energizer, psychoactive drug, psychochemical, psychotomimetic, rags, red bug, reefer, refuse, relics, remainder, remains, remnant, residue, residuum, rest, rubbish, ruins, rump, sand flea, sawdust, scourings, scraps, shadow, shavings, stick, straw, stubble, stump, survival, sweepings, tea, trace, tranquilizer, vermin, vestige, waste, weed, weevil